At Studio Gear Cosmetics, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase from our website, you can return it to Studio Gear within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. (Please see further below for return timing information)
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
To Return a Product(s):
- Securely wrap the package and send your return to the address below via Fed Ex, UPS or insured Parcel Post from the US Postal Services for your protection and to ensure prompt credit. Studio Gear is not responsible for returned articles lost during transit.
- Be sure to include your complete contact info with your return including your name, address, phone number, email address, and studiogearcosmetics.com order number.
Studio Gear Cosmetics
22 Canal St. Box 10
Somersworth, NH 03878
Please note the following return timing guidelines for Studiogearcosmetics.com.
30 Days from Original Purchase:
- Studio Gear will refund 100% of the product cost.
- Studio Gear offers a 50% credit for use on studiogearcosmetics.com or a 50% exchange of equal sale value.
- Studio Gear offers 25% of the sale in credit for use on studiogearcosmetics.com or a 25% exchange of equal sale value.
- Studio Gear will not recognize any refunds or return requests after 90 days.
- Customers will be responsible for any postage required to return the item(s), unless it was an error on our part.
Studio Gear Cosmetics Satin Eyeshadows are extremely wearable, silky pigments that are available in over 15 bright, colorful shades. This multi-functional formula allows you to apply the shadow wet or dry, depending on the level of intensity you desire. Pop some color into your look!
- Apply wet or dry
- Extremely wearable and silky
Made in the USA
Talc Ethylhexyl Palmitate Zinc Stearate Tricaprylin Ceresin Water Lanolin Alcohol Tocopherol Methylparaben Propylparaben Imidazolidinyl Urea Ascorbyl Palmitate May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides Mica Ultramarines Titanium Dioxide Manganese Violet Chromium Hydroxide Green Chromium Oxide Greens Carmine Ferric Ferrocyanide Bismuth Oxychloride Aluminum Powder Yellow 5 Lake Red 40 Lake Blue 1 Lake.