CONTROLLING INTEREST OIL REGULATING MOISTURIZER
At Studio Gear Cosmetics, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase from our website, you can return it to Studio Gear within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. (Please see further below for return timing information)
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
To Return a Product(s):
- Securely wrap the package and send your return to the address below via Fed Ex, UPS or insured Parcel Post from the US Postal Services for your protection and to ensure prompt credit. Studio Gear is not responsible for returned articles lost during transit.
- Be sure to include your complete contact info with your return including your name, address, phone number, email address, and studiogearcosmetics.com order number.
Studio Gear Cosmetics
22 Canal St. Box 10
Somersworth, NH 03878
Please note the following return timing guidelines for Studiogearcosmetics.com.
30 Days from Original Purchase:
- Studio Gear can refund 100% of the sale.
- Studio Gear can grant a 50% credit for use on studiogearcosmetics.com or a 50% exchange of equal sale value.
- Studio Gear can grant 25% of the sale in credit for use on studiogearcosmetics.com or a 25% exchange of equal sale value.
- Studio Gear will not recognize any refunds or return requests after 90 days.
- Customers will be responsible for any postage required to return the item(s).
Studio Gear Cosmetics Controlling Interest Oil Regulating Moisturizer contains Avocutine®, a dermatologist tested oil-controlling active derived from Avocado Pears, which after twenty-one days use, a.m. and p.m., has been shown to help reduce oil (sebum) production and diminish shine.
- Avocutine®: Reduces oil production and shine within 21 days.
- Quaternium-71: Helps hydrate and retain moisture without clogging pores.
- Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract: Reduces pore size after one month’s regular use.
- Corallina Officinalis, Algae & Mugwort: Diminishes redness, while improveing oxygenation and microcirculation of the skin.
- Antioxidants: Anti-aging, promotes cell renewal, strengthens skin structure, and protects from environmental damage.
Made in the USA
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyl Avocadate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isoeico-sane, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Algae Extract, Mugwort (Artemisia Vulgaris) Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Poly-quaternium-71, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).